Android Developer Needed
BV Mobile Apps is seeking an Android Developer to create new features for existing mobile apps. Features will include, but are not limited to, creating pages for account maintenance, designing new layouts, and integrating with other third party services.
The job will be a contract position and compensation will be based on the project.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Work with manager to meet specification needs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and reliability.
- Identify and correct defects.
- Previous experience creating native Android mobile apps using Android Studio
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of Java for native Android development.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with loading data from back-end services using XML and JSON.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and estimates.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
If available, please include a link to a mobile app that you've created that's currently available in the Google Play Store.