UI/UX Designer Needed
BV Mobile Apps is seeking a UI/UX Designer to create new designs for the features of our existing mobile apps. You will be responsible for delivering the best mobile app user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, creating intuitive layouts, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
The job will be a contract position and compensation will be based on the project.
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app should function
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org