Your best option is to appeal your rejection. To file an appeal:
1. Make sure you are logged into the correct Google account. You must be logged into the account where your app was submitted
2. Go to https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2477981
3. Scroll to the bottom and click File an appeal
4. Has your account been terminated? Select No
5. Do you believe your app was rejected, removed, or suspended in error? Select Yes
6. Was your app Suspended? Select No
7. Click File an appeal
8. Enter your name and email.
9. Enter your Package Name: com.bvmobileapps.
10. If you have any registration information or documents that show that you have the rights to the name of your app, upload it
11. Write a detailed statement explaining who you are and why you feel your app shouldn’t have been rejected
12. Select Checkbox: "I have the rights or am I the developer who has been granted the rights..."
13. Click Submit
We can help you by phone or email.