If you have signed up for the Platinum service and you have a Radio Station in your app, you qualify to have the Android Auto feature. If you're unfamiliar with Android Auto, here's a video demonstration.
In order for us to add Android Auto to your app, you must Agree to the Terms of Service in your Google Developer Account. Google won't allow us to do it for you since you're the account owner.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Login to your Google Play Developer Console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
2. Click on your app on the All Apps page.
3. Click on Advanced Settings (left-menu)
4. Select the Release types tab
5. Click Add Release type
6. Select Android Auto
7. Click on Accept the Android for Cars Terms of Service
8. Review and accept the Terms of Service
9. Please Contact Us so we know it's done