Is My Information Safe With BV Mobile Apps?
We have taken steps to ensure that all sensitive information entered on BV Mobile Apps is secure. We have validated through a third party, TrustKeeper, that we are in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
We Care About your Online Privacy. We use McAfee Secure Validation certificate for your security.
Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you:
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
If you elect to use certain features, we also collect information through other sources, such as social media services, invitations, and imported contacts.
- Create an account;
- Use the Platform;
- Visit our website; and
- Communicate with us.
Sharing of Information
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information.
- to members or social media services, subject to the choices you may make via the Platform;
- to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our Platform;
- to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
- BV Mobile Apps is based in and governed by U.S. law and we will be processing, transferring, and storing information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and have implemented technical and organizational measures in line with industry best practices. We cannot guarantee these controls will provide absolute security.
- You may have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that BV Mobile Apps deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving BV Mobile App’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications.
How To Contact Us